Unanimous decisions taken in today’s meeting of “The All Unions and Associations of BSNL” to intensify the struggles for achieving wage revision and for the ‘rolling back of the creation of Subsidiary Tower Company’.
“The All Unions and Associations of BSNL”, held it’s meeting at New Delhi today to discuss about the steps to be taken for intensifying the struggles for the settlement of 3rd Pay Revision and to ensure the ‘rolling back of the creation of Subsidiary Tower Company’. The meeting was attended by the General Secretaries / Representatives of BSNLEU, NFTE, SNEA, AIBSNLEA, FNTO, BTEU, SEWA BSNL, AIGETOA, BSNL MS, TEPU, BSNL ATM and TOA BSNL. The meeting was presided over by Com. K. Jayaprakash, GS, FNTO. The following decisions are taken unanimously for intensifying the struggles to achieve the demands.
(1) Whole day satyagraha for 5 days from 30.01.2018. The starting of the satyagraha will be marked by the paying of ‘shradhanjali’ at Gandhi Samadi at New Delhi on 30.01.2018, by the leaders of the “The All Unions and Associations of BSNL”.
(2) ‘Indefinite Work According to Rule’ from 30.01.2018.
(3) Massive “March to Sanchar Bhawan” on 28.02.2018.
(4) Leaders of “The All Unions and Associations of BSNL” will take all out efforts to meet Shri Manoj Sinha, Hon’ble Minister of State for Communications, the Secretary DoT and CMD BSNL, within a week’s time.
(5) The meeting entrusted to Com. G.L. Jogi, Leader, SNEA, and to Com. Prahlad Rai, GS, AIBSNLEA, with the responsibility of exploring possibilities to take legal action to roll back the creation of Subsidiary Tower Company.
(6) A Steering Committee consisting of the General Secretaries of BSNLEU, NFTE, SNEA and AIBSNLEA is formed to monitor the struggles.
(7) Meeting the leaders of political parties and Central Trade Unions, by 30.01.2018, to mobilise support in favour of the demands of “The All Unions and Associations of BSNL”.
Charter of demands
(a) 3rd Pay Revision with 15% fitment from 01.01.2017.
(b) Settle pension revision.
(c) Settle left-out issues of the 2nd PRC.
(2) Roll back the creation of Subsidiary Tower Company.
(3) No reduction in the retirement age from 60 to 58 and no VRS.